Paul is a renowned business and life coach.
Covering a range of topic, paul aimed to show us that "You can have it all" by:
- Showing you how to find and eradicate the blockages that create 'unbalance' in your life
- Demonstrating how you can do it in the shortest possible time with the least amount of pain
- Showing you how you can benefit by being a part of the second fastest industry
The biggest obstical between you and what you want to achieve is YOU.
Your ability to be relexed when the pressure is on is the most important skill you can have.
The concious brain can only do one thing at a time. This ties in to exactly what Mike Filsaime was talking about when talking about handling one thing at a time.
Paul also discussed with a live demonstration what you should do to change your mindset.
1. Learn to reprogram yourself
2. Find and deactivate your subconcious blockages - most people can find them but can't deactivate them
3. Develop "Emotional Mastery" (EQ - Emotional Intelligence)
4. Create a "Millionaire Mindset" - Every millionaire became a millionaire in their minds before they made the money
You owe it to yourself to get the most out of life
Check back on Saturday to see more updates on the other speakers.
Speakers on Saturday 16 June include Christopher Guerriero, Brett McFall and Jay Abraham Asia Pacific's Dr Marc Dussault.
Have a great day.
P.S. Make sure to check back for an update on Marc's information. I have been involved with the Jay Abraham program and seen Marc in action up close and am expecting it to be the highlight of the day.